Under the REVET project the Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) bought The following Equipment:
- Microscopes: 2x microscopes installed at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- 8x Printers installed in 8 different departments
- 2x Scanners
- 1x Photocopier
- 3x Stainless steel operating tables, installed at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- 8x Computers installed in 8 different departments
- 1x Autoclave, installed at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- 1x 8. 55 ‘LCD TV Conference speaker, installed at Veterinary Teaching Hospital for teaching
Such equipment has been used by VNUA staffs and students in teaching and training activities. At least 300 – 450 students /year have benefited from this equipment.
As for the Indonesian Partner IPB, Bogor, the equipment bought under REVET is detailed below:
1. Color Doppler Cardiology Ultrasonography – Chison Ebit60
This USG machine was installed at the Cardiology Center, Veterinary Teaching Hospital – FVM. It has been used not only for teaching the co-assistant students, but also to train the small animal practitioners through the seminar and workshop activities.
2. Stereo Microscope: This machine is used in the learning process of professional program students (5th and 6th-year vet students) in Parasitology.
3. Analitical Balance: This machine is used in the learning process of professional program students (5th and 6th-year vet students) in Microbiology.